Saturday, November 4, 2017

Your Favorite Nazi

In this day and age, we still rant and rave about the Nazis.

I've a lifetime of experience with this political situation.

Although I'm not now, nor have ever been a Nazi, I've been accused of being one on numerous occasions because of my birthplace. I was born in Germany to an American father and German mother. When I move to the USA as an infant I grew up in Tennessee for the first 10 years, then moved to Ohio.

It didn't matter which part of the country I lived in, there was always the Nazi comments.

The sad irony is that many Americans have supported those in power who have been influenced by the Nazi movement. Yet, they wouldn't recognize it due to their education (indoctrination).

Yes, even those with higher educations are not immune to being swayed by the lure of political power. It's a false idol for them, since they never really know true power, but live under the illusion that might makes right.

In the turmoil of our current social unrest we can only hope that people begin to realize that everything they are being told is agenda driven to suit the interests of the elites.

Ignore what they say, watch what they do.

No comments: